Sunday, July 26, 2009

How to Train Your Boxer Puppy

After receiving several emails about where to get information on boxer specific training, I decided to make this post.

There are hundreds of websites that give information about boxer training, but my favorite will have to be home boxer. They have a List of things to train your boxer puppy which is great if you have no idea where to get started. It shows step by step on where to start and how to train your boxer. If you look through all of their articles you will see that not only they have a lot of information about training your boxer puppy but also about the dog itself.

There are some other great sites too but I just can't think of them off the top of my head right now. The reason I like home boxer is because not only it explains HOW to train your boxer they way you should but also WHY. Boxers are a very unique breed and they require some more attention then most others.

No comments:

Post a Comment